It is currently 27 May 2017, 21:26

News News of PDF Forum - novaPDF

Site map of PDF Forum - novaPDF » Forum : PDF Forum - novaPDF

Discussion forums for novaPDF

[CYBER MONDAY DEAL] 50% off novaPDF Professional

PROMOTION EXPIRED
---
novaPDF Professional is now available at half its regular price: 50% discount valid until December 1st, 2016. You save $25 from the full price.

This is the lowest price for the PRO edition and it's only valid with the occasion of Black Friday/Cyber Monday week-end. Once the deal expires novaPDF Professional will be back at its full price.

If you were waiting for the right moment to get the PRO edition now's ...
Read more : [CYBER MONDAY DEAL] 50% off novaPDF Professional | Views : 495 | Replies : 0 | Forum : News and Announcements

Profiles not being saved

Hi,

I try to create something other than the default profile. But no matter what settings I pick (server, local, public, private), the profile does not get saved. When I close the properties window and reopen it, all I have is the default profile again.

How do I get my new profile to stick?

Using NovaPDF7 on a terminal/printserver.
Read more : Profiles not being saved | Views : 650 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Support & Troubleshooting

x86 app with x64 novapdf

Hi,

we are using novapdf version 8.

Because of legacy reasons, our wpf app is built as x86. Now, this poses a problem when novapdf x64 bit version is installed on x64 machines as we cannot create pdfs anymore. More specifically, at initializing NovaPdfOptions80 with specific printer name, an exception is thrown:
Not available because: Initialize COMException: Die COM-Klassenfactory für die Komponente mit CLSID {74DA3985-C44B-4CFB-885B-FA0F19DFD36D} konnte aufgrund des folgenden Fehlers nicht abgerufen werden: 80040154 Class ...
Read more : x86 app with x64 novapdf | Views : 404 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Support & Troubleshooting

Using the 30 day free trial.

I am attempting to begin using the 30 day free trial of nova PDF 8 but am having trouble. Have downloaded to my pc w/windows 7, installed, but can't seem to get past the home page. Help!
Read more : Using the 30 day free trial. | Views : 382 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Support & Troubleshooting

Percents in file name

We have an application that replaces spaces with "%20" in the file name to make it a valid URL. The issue is that it appears that novaPDF see's the %2 as a parameter and mis-behaves. It tries to replace the %2 with whatever seems to be available in the command that was used to call it. This issue can be replicated by simply putting %1, or %2 in the file name of a pdf document, ...
Read more : Percents in file name | Views : 391 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Support & Troubleshooting

Migrating directly from novaPDF 4.1 to the newest

Hi, first issue here.
I have an old version of novaPDF (4.1) and it goes with the software installer.
Our costumer use that only to create .pdf from .doc (not .docx).
Is that easy to migrate? I mean, the parameters remain the same?
The compatibility with .doc still exists?
Thank you in advance.
Read more : Migrating directly from novaPDF 4.1 to the newest | Views : 798 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Developer Tools

Create Profile without Admin Rights

Hi,

I am using novaPDf SDK version 7.6 and I am trying to create a Profile programatically. Good thing is that it works, but only if application is started with Admin rights. Problem is that we don't want to require user admin rights for our application...Is it possible to create a profile and set it to active without admin rights?

I am trying like this to create a profile and set it to active:
Read more : Create Profile without Admin Rights | Views : 641 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Developer Tools

NOVAPDF_LAYOUT_PAGERANGE

I cant find any documentation on using this .

Can you supply a fewlines of code, Nova Support? It would help. I am not sure if other options need to be set as pre-requisites (i am not talking about the whole profile etc, just any similar LAYOUT options etc that need to be in place first).

Seeting a string value for NOVAPDF_LAYOUT_PAGERANGE of "1-2" did not limit the PDF produced, I got all 8 pages ...
Read more : NOVAPDF_LAYOUT_PAGERANGE | Views : 451 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Support & Troubleshooting

Can't see option to run application "After Saving"

I just downloaded the OEM version but in the profile manager, I don't see the option to run an application after saving.
I could see it in the documentation but not in the tool.
Do I need to do some kind of activation? Or download a different version?
Read more : Can't see option to run application "After Saving" | Views : 572 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Developer Tools

OEM run application as URL

I tried using a URL as the Run Application property in the oemdriver. I see the pdf loads in the browser in one tab and the URL as set in Run Application opens another tab. I was expecting the oemdriver to append the filename as a parameter to the url, but it did not.

example:
Save folder = %temp%
Run Application = http://localhost/mywebsite/index.html
Application arguments = %1

I was ...
Read more : OEM run application as URL | Views : 685 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Developer Tools

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 789 • Total topics 308 • Total members 423