After save action

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
carlino

After save action

Post by carlino »

I am using nova pdf pro server. What I am looking to do is after saving the files as .PDf, move them off to a network share. I thought it was possible to accomplish this by putting a unc path in the save location option, but that did not work. I then wrote a powershell script to move the files off. I wanted to just run the script after each file is saved in the after save action by calling the program:
Application
c:\windows\syswow64\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe

Parameters:
"%'C:\myScript.ps1"

The file does save as a .pdf in the location on the server I specified but the script does not seem to run. Ive checked the script by running it via scheduled task using the same application path and parameters so i know the script works. I can resort to running a scheduled task to kick off the script but figured since this has the ability built it, why not use it and make it less complicated. Any help is appreciated.

Lorant (Softland)

Re: After save action

Post by Lorant (Softland) »

The parameters format seems to be wrong, please see the correct format in the powershell documentation, as novaPDF will just pass it on exactly as you write it in there.