Big, big margins on PDF's (Probably non-Nova problem)

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
ThanksNovaPDF

Big, big margins on PDF's (Probably non-Nova problem)

Post by ThanksNovaPDF »

First of all, I would just like to say thanks Softland for NovaPdf. I tried a ton of pdf utilities to print large wall maps and none of them could print the large, complicated ones that we need.
NovaPdf has been working great until today. All of a sudden, our big wall map pdf’s have a huge (really huge) blank margin instead of filling the page. I really don’t think it is a NovaPdf problem since I tried another utility and it did the exact same thing.

I recently installed HP’s ePrint & Share and believe that might be the cause of the problem. I uninstalled the ePrint & Share, ran cCleaner, and upgraded NovaPDF Professional Server from Version 7.4 Build 361 to version 7.6.379 but none of those steps solved the margin problem. I suspect some registry setting left over by the HP utility.

Can anyone help! I realize it probably isn’t NovaPDF’s problem but others may encounter the same thing.

Thanks!

David

ThanksNovaPDF

Re: Big, big margins on PDF's (Probably non-Nova problem)

Post by ThanksNovaPDF »

Update: The problem seems limited to printing landscape. Large portrait maps print to pdf fine with small margins but printing landscape shrinks the image to the center of the page with huge white margins on all sides.