Cannot add ot change public [profiles

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
merlinbs

Cannot add ot change public [profiles

Post by merlinbs »

I am running server edition and have exported profiles from the desktop edition to the server. On the server I am unable to change these profiles from private to public. The private/public profile options are greyed out everywhere that they are an option. Also, on the PC on the device shared from the server the import/export option is also greyed out so I cannot import these profiles locally either.

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: Cannot add ot change public [profiles

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

When you export the profile from the desktop to the server, you can edit the profile and set PublicProfile = 1 in the nve file. This will allow you to change the profile from private to public. We have tested this with the latest build but we are not having the issues as the profile type changing buttons are all clickable.

Thank you.
Follow us to stay updated:

merlinbs

Re: Cannot add ot change public [profiles

Post by merlinbs »

Thank you, This trick did work. I am still baffled as to why the options for public and private are greyed out but you have just saved me from having to recreate a stack of profiles. The Public/private options are available for new profiles.