Cannot select page range

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
JohnHD

Cannot select page range

Post by JohnHD »

I'm using NOVA Pdf sdk v7 to convert DWG files to PDF. I want to just convert/publish the current page in the DWG to pdf, but I can't find how to select this. The pdf is created with the model space page, the current page and third page of assorted junk.
I only want the cuurent page to print - please help.

jm

Richard

Re: Cannot select page range

Post by Richard »

Me too, I need to archive web pages from a browser, currently I print to pdf (not using Nova). The information I want is usually on the first few pages, I'd like to be able to set a maximum number of pages to print so I can avoid archiving identical footer pages. Can Nova do this?

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

novaPDF printer saves in the PDF file all the pages that are printed. There is no option to limit the number of pages. If you wish to add in the PDF file just a selection of pages, you have to do this selection from the application from where you print the document and just send those pages to the printer.

Thank you for understanding.
Follow us to stay updated:

Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi and thanks for the speedy response.

I agree with you standard behaviour is that the calling application sends pages to the printer driver which prints them. In our application (and many others I suspect) its easy to send an OLE 'Print' command but not to access the print dialog. Can you add a feature request to be able to limit the number of pages printed by NovaPDF? I'm sure other customers would find it useful too.

R.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

We will take this in consideration on the future releases and if possible it will be implemented.

Thank you.
Follow us to stay updated: