create duo behaviors between AutoCAD and everything else

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
tao

create duo behaviors between AutoCAD and everything else

Post by tao »

Is there a way that I can make novaPDF behave differently and separately between my AutoCAD (2002) and everything else? (Essentially it's like creating two different printers)
For example when I do a batch plot from AutoCAD, I should only need to associate the novaPDF.pc3 with the drawings then the whole plotting process will go silently without prompting me anything. And on the other hand when I need to print an Excel sheet to novaPDF, it should automatically prompt me for the location and other things. I shouldn't need to go to novaPDF's properties to make any changes every time. But it is not how it works right now. If I change the Prompt setting in novaPDF in system printers, then it will change the novaPDF.pc3 in AutoCAD too.
As a matter of fact, this kind of duo behaviors can be easily setup by using Acrobat Professional. (I used to have)
I tried to play with Profiles in novaPDF, but so far it crashes my multiple Windows PCs every single time when I try to switch Profiles.
I am using novaPDF Lite (Server) V7.7 with Windows Server 2008 R2. Client PCs include Windows 7 and XP.