How to convert pdf file while printing in normal printer ?

Post here any questions/suggestions you have about novaPDF SDK or novaPDF OEM.
aravind

How to convert pdf file while printing in normal printer ?

Post by aravind »

Hai all
i am try to use novapdf sdk in my application,after install i can see virtual printer in my printer and devices list,my question is
if user pass file path to print ,that time i need to convert pdf file and save in one place and also in the normal printer need to print that file in a piece of paper,is it possible,novapdf is used for only convert pdf file using virtual printer or can get printed page form noram printer like hp,canon etc...

i am use novapdf sdk,can sent any file to novapdf virtual printer and get pdf files,but same thing can get in printed in piece of paper ?

Note: in vb.net windows aplication,i try VBNet Converter (VBNet) in code examples(http://www.novapdf.com/samples-sdk.html),in that can convert pdf files but cant get printed doc from hp or canon printer.

Pls reply asap
Regards
Aravind

Lorant (Softland)

Re: How to convert pdf file while printing in normal printer ?

Post by Lorant (Softland) »

Hi Aravind, were you able to find a solution for this? If not please email [email protected]

aravind

Post by aravind »

Softland wrote:Hi Aravind, were you able to find a solution for this? If not please email [email protected]

hi find the solution.my need is if i print any file to nova printer it convert pdf and save in on location,and no need to get in printed in piece of paper,

But if i print from some email client ,file name is not understandable ,it comes like 2adf323edsacad,!@dcda%3,in outlook it come memo style or Table style and if print form gmail it will automatically convert small length and added dot (like "Gmail - How convert exis... file to pdf in asp")
Why if print from email client name is not same as subject of mail ?

Regards
Aravind

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

This was fixed in v11.