Clienterror after update

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
Rber

Clienterror after update

Post by Rber »

Hi!

I updated my Pro Server V7 to 7.4.370.

But my clients still believes there's the old version on the server = I can't print.

I've tried to remove the printer from the client for a re-install without success. As far as I can tell, the two versions have the same driver which means that it shouldn't matter that I've got a new version.

Any suggestion?

/R

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: Clienterror after update

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

Please follow up on this tutorial on how to completely remove/reinstall the novaPDF printer driver on the computer: http://www.novapdf.com/kb/how-do-i-rein ... r-108.html

Also make sure no print jobs are active in some way during the process of reinstallation.

Thank you.
Follow us to stay updated:

Rber

Post by Rber »

Thank you, this worked on 16 of my 18 clients.

But on the last two, when i try to reconnect to the printer it doesn't reinstall any drivers, but the printer is shown in 'Printers & Faxes'.
When i try to access its properties, it says that no drivers are installed and access is denied.

Robin

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

Please search and remove any of application remains from the last 2 client computers including deleting the icon for the printer manually in the Printers list and give it another try with installing the printer on the client side.

Thank you.
Follow us to stay updated: