Howto add 32-bit "printer" driver to 64-bit installation?

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
linum

Howto add 32-bit "printer" driver to 64-bit installation?

Post by linum »

I've just installed novaPDF Professional (Server) 7.6 at a Windows 2008 R2 64-bit Server. How do I add the 32-bit clients files that are needed to support Windows XP 32-bit clients to the installed printer? The common way to do this from a Windows XP 32-bit client won't work since I didn't have the required drivers files and the setup didn't have an option to install the 32-bit driver while installing the 64-bit driver.

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: Howto add 32-bit "printer" driver to 64-bit installation

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

We have checked the novaPDF server installation and all the drivers are added successfully for both 32 bit and 64 bit clients. You can see the drivers that are added with the installation by accessing Devices and Printers in the control panel, clicking on the novaPDF printer, going to the Print server properties button and accessing the Drivers tab. You should view there all the drivers that are currently installed and novaPDF should have both 32 and 64 bit ones. If it does not, please try to reinstall the application cleanly using this article FAQ http://www.novapdf.com/kb/installing-faq-363.html#07 as guidance.

Thank you.
Follow us to stay updated: