license is not valid for printer novapdf 8 (error 7). Print job will be cancelled

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
miguelr

license is not valid for printer novapdf 8 (error 7). Print job will be cancelled

Post by miguelr »

I have a licensed novaPDF professional installed on a Windows 2003 server. We started using the product with registration to test it and it working very fine. But today we started receiving the following error message when printing "license is not valid for printer novapdf 8 (error 7). Print job will be cancelled"

We bought the professional license, but the error still occurring. Somebody had this error before?

Thanks

Lorant (Softland)

Re: license is not valid for printer novapdf 8 (error 7). Print job will be cancelled

Post by Lorant (Softland) »

Can you please contact us at [email protected] to look into this furthermore?

DTSERVICES

Re: license is not valid for printer novapdf 8 (error 7). Print job will be cancelled

Post by DTSERVICES »

I have the same problem. I have tried several times to contact support but have had no luck at all. I have reloaded the program, re-activated and tried a manual activation and still nothing. Is there a phone number to contact technical support or just emails?

urbantech

Post by urbantech »

Same as issues above, can someone from novaPDF, just post a solution on this page??

Lorant (Softland)

Post by Lorant (Softland) »

We are investigating what could cause this error.
Until we will be able to release a new version with the correction, please download and replace the next files.

If you have Windows 32 bits, download:
https://backup4all.blob.core.windows.ne ... PCTaqtA%3D

And replace the files in the next folder:

Code: Select all

C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3
If you have Windows 64 bits, download:
https://backup4all.blob.core.windows.ne ... PCTaqtA%3D

And replace the files in the next folder:

Code: Select all

C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\x64\3

urbantech

Post by urbantech »

Thanks for the fast, temp fix.