Lines and breaks in PDF output

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
e_canuck

Lines and breaks in PDF output

Post by e_canuck »

I have been getting white hairlines across my printed pages and, just today, a new problem of misalignment of parts of the images printed to PDF using NovaPDF 10, purchased in April on a Windows 10 computer.

The print jobs I am doing are in Microsoft software such as Word or Publisher. I don't want to post an example of the problem print job I'm doing now as it contains family photos.

In one case, the text overlaying an image in the background is shifted/fractured looking. In the second example, a white line/score like a scratch runs left to right right across the image. The latter problem has happened before, unexplained white lines appearing in the printed image.

I would try to update my software but I don't know how to do that, the software isn't accessed in the normal way and just appears as a printing option.

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: Lines and breaks in PDF output

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Please send us an email to support@novapdf.com as we need to see a sample. Thank you.

e_canuck

Re: Lines and breaks in PDF output

Post by e_canuck »

I have sent an email to support@novapdf.com with image samples as requested. I do not want to post images with family photos online.