Location Not Available when trying to save PDF

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
WireJunky

Location Not Available when trying to save PDF

Post by WireJunky »

I have an application that I will be distributing NovaPDF with. In my application installer am running novapk.exe with several command line arguments including /RegisterWin32COM since my application is a 32-bit app but will be installed on a 64-bit machine.

I created a new profile that is supposed to save the PDF to a folder that I specified in the Save options of the NovaPDF printer. However every time I try to create and save my PDF I get the following error:

Location Not Available
C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktip refers to a location that is unavailable. It could be on a hard drive on this computer, or on a network. Check to make sure that the disk is properly inserted or that you are connected to the internet our you network and then try again. If it still cannot be located the information might have been moved to a different location.

Of I click OK on this error message I get the typical Windows Explorer box where I can choose the location to save the PDF. I want to silently print to the specified location in the NovaPDF printer save property.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matt

Lorant (Softland)

Re: Location Not Available when trying to save PDF

Post by Lorant (Softland) »

Hi,
In order to figure this out, could you please post the code you wrote for setting the Save options? If you don't want to share it publicly, please send it to support[at]novapdf[dot]com
Thank you.