No Links in PDF

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
patpower

No Links in PDF

Post by patpower »

Hello,

Today, when I created the pdfs, the links in my document were not live. I doublechecked my originals--Word docs--and they were good
so I do not know what happened. I printed it twice and both times, the links did not work.

What should I do? It is very important to me that they work.

It did work previously.

Pat

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: No Links in PDF

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information:

- novaPDF version and build that you can find on the About tab in the Properties window

- The word file used for the conversion so we can test it and reproduce the issue.

Thank you.
Follow us to stay updated:

patpower1

Post by patpower1 »

Thanks,

I will do that--send an email to support.

I experienced a bit more and discovered that if I do a "save as" and create the pdf I do get active links.

It did not when I did a print file that the links were not created. Is this normal? or should it create links in print as well?

At least now, I know there is a way to create live links.

Thanks,

Pat

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

Certain type of links suck as the "Click Here" type with the hidden link can only be converted with the novaPDF PlugIn.

For the other links please access http://www.novapdf.com/kb/create-active ... al-68.html for a complete tutorial on how to convert active pdf links in a document.

Thank you.
Follow us to stay updated: