Silently create PDF

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
Graham

Silently create PDF

Post by Graham »

How do I use NovaPDF to silently (i.e. no dialogs) create a PDF using VBA In Access from Office 2003 from Word documents and Excel spreadsheets?

I have the code to find the filepath of the files - I just need the code to silently create the PDF in a known location.

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: Silently create PDF

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

We have a product for developers called novaPDF SDK, that consists of a novaPDF printer and a COM interface that can be used in applications to set novaPDF printer options. You could use the COM in your script to set the options to silently create the PDF file. You need to set an option to disable the save as dialog and the option to open the PDF after is generated. You also have to set the folder where to save the PDF file and the file name.
http://www.novapdf.com/en/pdf-sdk.html

When installing novaPDF SDK there are several samples installed. There is also an Access sample.

Thank you.
Follow us to stay updated:

bantu

Post by bantu »

Hi I have similar issue , I tried with NovaPDF SDK and it works fine. But I want to install this in Server so I would like to buy novaPDF Professional (Server)
and use for similar issue, but when It ried with trail version it work Silently create PDF with novaPDF Professional (Server) . Please help us. Thanks

You can send me replay to [email protected] or [email protected]

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,

Your issue has been also attended by e-mail.

Thank you for understanding.
Follow us to stay updated: