Trial version

Have questions about novaPDF (desktop or server), or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
MortenM

Trial version

Post by MortenM »

Hi,

I thought I'd try out your novaPDF SDK to see if I could apply it to my use case, but when I run my little PoC application using your sample code, I get an exception 0xd5da0030 as well as the message "The current novePDF license does not allow to use the COM". Exception is thrown at pNova.Initialize(PRINTER_NAME, "");

Does this imply that I need a "proper" license in order to test this concept, and that the trial license won't work?

Rgds,
Morten

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: Trial version

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Can you please send us an email to [email protected] with details? The trial version allows you to test it without a license, but maybe you're trying to do post-processing and in this case novaPDF OEM should be the one to try. But if you send us an email we can look into it.

kalambaka

Post by kalambaka »

Hi, I have Product key for novaPDF Lite 11.3 , but could not connect to the activation server.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

If you have an active internet connection and still cannot connect to the activation server, see if there aren't any other programs that blocks novaPDF from connecting to the internet (i.e. firewall settings).